Work in SA and NT

In order to work in Australia, all visitors must hold a tourist visa. You can find detailed information about the different visa categories and general information about living in Australia on the website of the Australian Department of Immigration.

For Austrians wanting to find information for entry and residence regulations for Australia please contact the Australian Embassy in Vienna.

Mattiellistraße 2, A-1040 Vienna
Tel: +43 (0) 506 74, Telefax: +43 (0)1 513 1656
Email: austemb(at) or visa-enquiries(at)


There are many volunteer, seasonal and paid positions available in Australia for overseas visitors. For information regarding work in South Australia, please visit Migration SA, and Australia’s Northern Territory.

There are several other sites advertising positions available in Australia: